Do I need a licence to hold a fun casino?

No, Wild Diamonds Fun Casino is an entertainment company. If the event is a fundraiser charity event, you need to be a registered charity which may involve getting a permit (this may vary depending on the charity).You can not make a personal gain from any funds raised, and the sole reason for attending is not to win a prize of any value (we supply a trophy).

If you are hiring our fun casino for a wedding, corporate event or party and it is not a fundraiser then it is simply a case of booking and paying for the event hire.